Computers and Internet for Seniors
TECH FORUM Sessions – Mondays ( twice per month ) 12-2pm
Next Session is Monday 18th September $7.50 per session.
Learn how to do these 10 things on the internet :
1. Stay in touch with friends and family using video calling
2. Shop for groceries from your computer and get them delivered
3. Share memories, pictures and videos over email
4. Keep up to date with local, government and community activities
5. Pay your bills from the convenience of home using online banking
6. Conduct medical appointments at home with online video
7. Keep the grandkids entertained when they visit
8. Watch and stream TV shows online through YouTube, Netflix, Stan, Presto and Catch upTV
9. Read books, newspapers and magazines on line from your smartphone, tablet or computer
10. Use social media like Facebook and Twitter to stay in touch with local communities, friends and family.
No booking required
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!